KKS Savills privacy terms
This notice sets out how we collect and process personal information about individuals and companies we connect with for the marketing and communication purposes of the organisation. This notice is understood to be correct at the time of writing (May 2018) but may be subject to change from time to time.
The information we will process includes:
- Your name, the name of your business, business address, business email address and business telephone contact details
- The nature of your business, including any specialities
- The details of when/where we communicate
- Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data Rights in high regard and take account of these rights.
Why do we hold your personal data?
- To provide communications which we think will be of interest to you
- For the purposes of marketing we will keep your data unless requested otherwise
- What processing conditions do we use to process your personal data?
We may process your personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which are in our interests and enable us to enhance the services we provide.
Who do we share your personal information with?
Personal data of our business contacts is shared only within our organisation.
What are your rights relating to the information we hold about you?
- You have certain rights with regards to the data we hold on you and how we use it
- You can request to see a copy of the data we hold on you
- You have the right change any of the data we hold about you if it is inaccurate
- You also have the right to request that we delete any data that we hold on you if it is no longer relevant or necessary for us to use. Do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org